I have been pounding this drum for almost three years now and while I still stand in opposition to the Federal Reserve System, fiat money, and fractional reserve banking as destroyers of Liberty and Economic Freedom, I am afraid I have said all I can say. It is now up to the people. This blog shall remain, as long as free speech is allowed in America, for all who care to read. The permanent pages in the tabs above are, more or less, stand alone pieces written by myself and others that are important to understanding the larger picture concerning the role of sound money in the preservation of freedom.
As Thomas Jefferson noted in a letter to Samuel Kercheval dated July 12, 1816, “We must make our selection between economy and liberty or profusion and servitude.”
Thanks for reading,
I have begun a new blog for current event related posts. I will take a balanced, but nonetheless opinionated, approach to a much wider variety of subjects. I hope anyone following this blog will follow my new one, The Other Side of the Coin.
Stand Alone Writings
- Don't Spend All Our Tomorrows Today
- What bankers want — the earth plus 5%
- The Law — Frédéric Bastiat
- God, the Devil, and the FED
- Our Enemy, The State — 1935, Albert J. Nock
- Federal Reserve Board charged with Conspiracy, Fraud, Unlawful Conversion, and Treason - 1932
- Control the U.S. Currency or the Laws? Why not both?
- A Central Bank? Why not Communism or Corporate Fascism?
- The War on Drug Users
- U.S Money verses Corporation Currency, "Aldrich Plan": Wall Street Confessions — Alfred Owen Crozier
- Woodrow Wilson: the man and the myths
- Will America's Sun Continue to Rise?
- Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System
- “Patriotism is no substitute for a sound currency.”
- Computerized Voting? just say no
- War is the Health of the State
- The Fed, Inflation, and the End of the Dollar
- The Broken Window Fallacy
- That Which is Seen, and That Which is Unseen
- What if our foreign policy over the last century is deeply flawed?
- Gold and Economic Freedom